When: Friday, September 22th
Presenter: Kari Ann Greaves,
Location: Reflections Counseling and Consulting Services, LLC
1177 Silas Deane Hwy, 3rd Floor
Wethersfield, CT 06109
If you are a counselor, therapist or social worker in private practice and struggling with the business side of things, this workshop is for you. Together, we will work to sort out your next steps to success and strategies for guiding you through the various aspects of your practice, focusing on everything from systems to marketing. We will explore how to take the same energy and commitment you bring to your work with clients and re-focus it to support you in creating the practice–and life–you desire.
Some of the topics we will be covering include:
Developing a tagline for your business
- I don’t know where to begin in developing a strong tagline? You will come up with a short one to two sentences tag line that describes what you are passionate about in your practice.
- Who should you network with? Learn about the benefits of networking with other therapists in your area and how it can benefit your business.
- I went to school to be a therapist, they did not teach me about marketing, where do I begin? Learn various marketing strategies and develop a plan to advertise your services in the community.
Strengthening your niche
- Why should I have a niche in private practice? Learn about how having a niche will help set you apart from other therapists.
- Doing an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats will help you evaluate your practice plan and provide you with a thorough understanding of all aspects of your practice.
Finding balance and self-care
- How do I do all of these things and still have balance in my life and take good care of myself?! You will learn ways to incorporate balance and self care so that you can run a successful practice.